Pupil Leadership Team
Meet our Language Ambassadors
Please say hello to our Language Ambassadors
Their roles include:
- Welcoming children and their families on their induction days.
- Supporting children around the school when they are upset or find it difficult to communicate.
- Encouraging children to talk in their home languages.
- Supporting teachers and support staff with children in any year group.
- Acting as role models to our new starters with English as an additional language.
Languages spoken include Kurdish, Arabic, Urdu, Mandinka, Portuguese, Romanian, Tamil and Czech.
Year 6 Roles & Responsibilities
Hello! We are your Head Pupils. We will support our Head of House and push for our houses to be the best across school by setting an example, acting as role models to our younger pupils and those around us and raising the profile of our houses. Go Stanley, Newsham and Sefton!
As your Prefects, we will ensure that all our students act sensibly and safely whilst moving around school and we will help with any fund raising or parent events.
We will ensure that we are all doing our bit to save the planet. We will help make sure that our allotment, sensory garden and all of our garden areas are watered, looked after and kept weed free. We will also raise awareness the year with lots of different Eco campaigns.
Fred Frog Squad
We will support our younger friends in Reception and Year 1 with their phonics.
We will support in assemblies, making sure that they run smoothly without any IT issues. We will also support our school by raising awareness of online safety in all of its forms.
We will support KS1 at lunch times, ensuring that their playground is kept safe and fun with organised activities for our younger friends. We are super role models!