The Lullaby Trust
How the Lullaby Trust can support you
When a baby dies suddenly and unexpectedly, the death is a terrible shock and one of the most devastating things that can happen to a family. If you are reading this because your child has died, we are so sorry for your loss and there is so much support on offer. You are not alone.
The Lullaby Trust offer confidential support to anyone affected by the sudden and unexpected death or a baby or young child. Their support is there whenever you need it, whether the death was recent or many years ago. It is available for families, friends, carers and professionals.
Bereavement Support: 0808 802 6868
Information and advice: 0808 802 6869
- When a baby or young child dies suddenly and unexpectedly
- Grieving and common feelings after a baby's death
- Support for bereaved siblings after the death or a child
- Grandparents and other family members
- How to support a loved one
- If a twin or multiple dies
- Children over a year
- Having another baby
- Bereavement counselling